Falling to Pieces

Well, the blog isn't so much falling to pieces as it is fading into obscurity, but I happen to have that particular Faith No More song stuck in my head so, there's that.

It has come to my attention that I have again become woefully neglectful of my blog. I'd like to say that this is all going to change and I've got a ton of witty things to say about a whole bunch of witty subjects, but nah, not so much. You see, in addition to being very much in between projects at the moment, I've got a whole lot of real life messing with me. A whole lot.

But that doesn't mean I've given up and plan to fade into obscurity, living off the riches of Indie publishing. No, I have loads planned. Currently, I've got the Discordant series box set in production. I'm hoping to have that on preorder by the end of the week. My next series (a trilogy, most likely) is in production, but I'm afraid I've not had a whole lot of time to devote to it, but positive feedback from some early readers has definitely been encouraging. If all goes well, I might have at least one book out this year.

But who cares about all of that? Next month is May and apparently, May is short story month! In addition to showcasing some of my weirder little pieces, I've nabbed an exclusive interview with the king of Indie short stories, Mr. Dwayne Fry, so be on the lookout for another example of my journalism expertise.

Unfortunately, due to life again getting in the way, I have had to end the Go Bananas monthly contests for a little while, but keep an eye out because I've got Amazon eBook giveaways and Goodreads paperback giveaways planned to coincide with the May release of the box set. And of course, the SIA event will be back in July. This time we will have four whole days in celebration of both 'Murica day and Canada day.

I can't say when I'll be back, but I will be back. I pinkie swear.

Comments