We're Going to Need a Bigger Pumpkin

This is my 100th blog post. I feel like we need to acknowledge this somehow.

Woo!

Okay, now that we got that out of the way, on to bigger and more exciting things. Namely, me. That's right. Aside from being the one month with the best weather, cozy food options, and excuse to eat pumpkin pie, November also happens to be when I was born. As such, this year I decided to go full-Kanye and declare November to be National Christina McMullen Month or NaCho McMo for those of you that like short and quirky not quite acronyms.

So, what does this mean? Well, since as of the time I'm writing, no one has yet to commission a ten foot tall marble statue to be erected in my honor, I'll settle for offering a whole bunch of book related stuff. In addition to my weekly Sunday free book promos, I'm going to be...

...offering a Goodreads giveaway for Past Life Strife, which will coincide with a kindle giveaway of the same book on my birthday...

...which is also the day that Friends without Benefits is scheduled to be available. This is the fourth book in the Rise of the Discordant series. Because of this...

...both Splitsville and You Wish will be available for free, but there's a catch...

...I'm not telling you when except that it will be before the release of Fw/oB.

Sound like fun? This is just the beginning. There's also going to be some great posts by and about other Indie Authors, more stories, and lots of pumpkin pie. Well, okay, that last part, admittedly, will not be happening on this blog, but it will happen...

...oh yes, it will happen.

Comments

  1. When did Friends Without Benefits materialize? I wanna know when it goes live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was planning on contacting you later this week. I'm still editing the draft. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. Please only post once.