Thursday, April 9, 2015

*CLOSED* 2015 Author's Cyber Convention Contest #4: Pay It Forward


***The contest is now closed. Congratulations, Timothy!***

Hello again, conventioneers! Are you having a good time? Are you discovering a lot of new authors that you'd like to know more about? Would you like more incentive to do just that?

I've got an offer to make. 

You see, I hate talking about myself and will do anything in my power to take the spotlight off of me. So far, I have asked you to talk to me, follow me, and like my stuff. I feel like some sort of self centered snob at the moment! This is not who I am!

So let's stop talking about me. 

Let's talk about what you need to do to win not one, but all three of the books I'm giving away plus a copy of my latest book, Splitsville: Rise of the Discordant Book #2.

Jem and Nai may be twins, but as two halves of a split soul, they are as different as night and day. After losing their lives in a boating accident, the teens are recruited by Order to replace the recently departed Guardian of Blackbird. Their job? To protect and save the souls of the lost before they fall to the Discordant. A simple task under ordinary circumstances, but the town of Blackbird is far from ordinary. 
It would be bad enough if their arrival simply coincided with that of a wraith, a rare and nearly impossible to catch Discordant. But the teens must also contend with souls that won’t stay saved and adults who don’t trust them, all while keeping up the appearance of normal high school seniors. And just because the universe hadn't finished piling it on, a local mystic reveals that the twins’ worst enemy may be each other. 
Jem and Nai soon discover that they are just as anomalous as the town they have been assigned to protect and can’t help but to question the supposed infallibility of the Creator. After all, who in their right mind would put the fate of the world into the hands of teenagers?

So, what do you need to do to win all of these books?

You need to go back to the convention and look at the other authors' booths. If any of them grab your eye, become a fan. Comment here with which author you are a fan of. You will get a bonus entry for each author you become a fan of, up to five authors total.

Winner will be announced here on this post on Monday the 13th and will be cross-posted to Facebook and Twitter.
Good luck!

And don't forget that all of my books are available in digital format through Amazon for Kindle. During the convention, many titles are heavily discounted and even FREE! To see what's available in your market, click HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new header!

    I confess I don't quite get Goodreads. I suppose I really should! So I'll just keep taking your advice on authors, but I'm not sure about the convention (although I guess it's over, anyway).

    ReplyDelete