Thursday, April 9, 2015

*CLOSED* 2015 Author's Cyber Convention Contest #2: Follow That Author!


***The contest is now closed. Congratulations, Marnie!***

Hello there humans! We're all doomed you know, but it's best to have a sense of humor about our impending doom. That is why this contest will be for a special deluxe paperback edition of my satirical zombie apocalypse novella, Going Green

In the ambiguously near future, a snap decision by a government official inadvertently sets in motion the destruction of mankind. Going Green chronicles the brief journey from infection to extinction through a series of short, interconnected stories, peppered with colorful commentary from both the skeptics and those just looking to survive. Please note: The following is a lighthearted and satirical novella of approximately 23,000 words. It is not intended for use as a survival guide in the event of an actual zombie apocalypse. 




What makes this editon special? Well for one, it has brilliant illustrations by artist Ben Boyce. For another, there's a few activities and bonus material to keep you occupied during the more boring parts of the apocalypse.
To win this book, you will have to follow me. That's right, I am begging you to be my friend! 
Please. 
I'm lonely. 
Like me, gosh darn it!
You have the option of liking my Facebook page or following me on Twitter. Once you have pledged your allegiance to my cult... Er... I mean, once you have shown your support for this struggling author, post a message to my wall or send me a tweet stating that you have followed to enter the contest. This way I don't miss you as Facebook is funny about hiding likes at times. If you are already following me, simply post the short message stating that you want to enter the contest.
On the day after the convention, I will select the winner at random and announce it here on this post and will be cross posted to Facebook and Twitter.
Good luck!

Can't wait to see if you've won? The Kindle edition is available for FREE in all Amazon markets worldwide on the 10th & 11th of April. To find your market, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment