Back In the Ghost Town

It seems as if I've been neglecting this blog. Okay, I have been neglecting this blog, but I didn't mean to. I have plenty to talk about, but this post is only going to talk about the things I'm going to talk about later. Does that make any sense?

First of all, you might have noticed that I've added an entry on the MY BOOKS page. Last week I finally published Kind of Like Life, my first attempt at breaking into the young adult market. Admittedly, this is largely why I've neglected the blog. But hey, I've accomplished something! You can't fault me for that. :)

Next up: You might have noticed that a chunk of my blog from October of last year went missing. Okay, who am I kidding? No one noticed, but it still happened. I've taken down the short zombie vignettes because they are being incorporated into my next book. Yes, I am doing a zombie themed homage to the golden age of sci-fi. Expect this to be a novella length and inexpensive offering to tide you over while I work on my next series.

As far as this blog goes, I have a handful of posts waiting to come out. One about the sexism of yesterday's future and how we haven't come as far as we would like to think. Another will address my apparent paranoia and why I am paranoid, but not in the way that you think. And finally, I have a very special Texas Edition of Write On, my indie book review. I will be posting reviews of books by three Texas writers who are all very different, but equally awesome.

After that? Well, I would tell you to expect more robots, maybe a few vampires, and to forgive me when I fall off the old blogging wagon yet again.

Comments